- Guest wifi. Hallelujah!
- Good range of stuff, including various coffees, vegan options, etc. etc.
- Nice food, ideal if you want to stay there in the middle of the day. Pictured: a quiche with side salad.
- Out of the way. Not to the same level as Heimathafen, but it’s not central: it’s about a 15-minute walk down dull but affluent residential streets from the city centre. The 9A bus goes past, but, still, unless you have the good fortune to live in Paradies, it’s not convenient.
- Busy. I was there at 11:30 on a working Wednesday, hardly peak time, but the place was packed. I ended up sitting outside in distinctly autumnal weather.
- Very expensive. Coffee + quiche worked out to over €14. Even city-centre places tend to be cheaper than this. Well, who needs to worry about money in Paradies, I suppose.