Sunday, September 04, 2005

The Turning Point

Me and Latifa have college kids! Yay! They aren't linguists, but it doesn't matter. The love will still be spreaded.

My work over the summer has ended with a knackering four shifts in three days. Now the eight or so weeks of boredom and life-selling are over and I can do something interesting. Or lots of interesting things. September is actually going to be incredibly busy. I'm going away to Minack on the 7th, coming back on the 19th, then heading straight off to Wales on the 20th to finish the Offa's Dyke footpath. I then return on the 24th, the day of Joe's 21st birthday party, before heading off to Melton Mowbray for the Clare CU house party on the 28th. From there I go straight to Cambridge on the 1st of October, when I somehow have to squeeze in meeting Mum and unpacking my stuff in my new room, the tech rehearsal for Threepenny Opera, and a meal with my college kids in the evening.

I still have lots to sort out, including some props for Minack, so I'll go away now, secure in the knowledge that I can cross "post on my blog" off my To Do list.

No comments: