Thursday, May 04, 2017

Sommergenuss 2017

Three new varieties for me to try! That means little that's new until the autumn... but I've already noticed some that have sneaked in below the radar since I was last paying proper attention (2007), so it won't be an entirely choc-free summer.

Brombeer Joghurt: 9/10
This one definitely does it for me, to the point of being one of my all-time favourites. When you open the pack, the blackberry flavour just bursts out at you, and it's well-balanced in terms of sweetness and sharpness. Pity it isn't going to stick around.

Pink Grapefruit: 4.5/10
I'll admit: I'm biased. I don't think anything should ever be grapefruit-flavoured, and I don't think I'm alone in that. So the main saving grace of this one is that the grapefruit flavour is fairly moderate, rather than overwhelming as in the Brombeer Joghurt. White chocolate was a nice touch, but can't save it.

Eiskakao-Creme: 7/10
Nice, but it's pretty uninspired compared to the other two, and reminds me a lot of Eiscafé (which recurred in 2014 and 2016). Are Ritter running out of ideas?!!111

No comments: