![]() |
| It does what it says on the tin. |
Advantages:
- Location: hidden down a side street right in the city centre, 5–10 minutes from the station, 5 minutes from Schnetztor bus stop.
- Wifi: it exists!
- Food: not a huge range, but it's good and you won't starve.
- Fancy drinks: this mix of orange juice and cold brew is known as a “bumblebee coffee”.
- Self-checkout: if, like me, you're a misanthrope, you can order your coffee on a computer without having to speak to a human.
![]() |
| This is what the buzz is about. |
Disadvantages:
- Opening hours: they're closed on Mondays (my favourite research day) and take quite a lot of time off in the winter.
- Trendy young people: it's full of trendy young people. They don't do anything to bother me but I object to their existence on principle. Plus I had to fill out this list of disadvantages somehow.
Price of a regular black coffee: €3.40.
Overall rating: ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️ (4.8/5). Already somewhere I like to return to.


No comments:
Post a Comment